Are your employees aware of their responsibilities under The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999? Furthermore, under Health and Safety Legislation, employers are required to provide an appropriate health and Safety training for themselves and/or their employees.
This course helps employers and employees in understanding potential risks at wok environment, avoiding the issues before they occur is the best anyone can do. The course provides tips to avoid the labor risks and solve them if and once they occur. You will be as well able to raise awareness of Health and Safety to your co-workers for everyone´s welfare
- Online self-paced training
- Visual multimedia demonstrations
- Instructor oriented learning
- Certificate upon completion
Anyone can take up this course upon interest in anytime you want, anywhere you want, all you need is a smart phone/tablet/computer connected to the internet.
Upon completion, you will have a test with multiple choice questions and there is no limit on the number of attempts.
- Health & Safety explained
- Health & Safety related accidents and ill-health
- Health & Safety in the workplace
- Legal responsibilities and requirements
- Policies and procedures
- Workplace hazards
- Accident Reporting and Record keeping
Chris J: A brief understanding of work environment risks is well explained in this course, totally recommended