This qualification is a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ). NVQ encourage any employee to value the contribution to the workplace developing their skills and potential. It is recognized by the Joint Industry Board (JIB) for grading.
- Learners must have the minimum levels of literacy and numeracy to comply with the health and safety aspects of the scheme, the completion of the learning outcomes and the assessments
- Online self-paced training
- Visual multimedia demonstrations
- Instructor oriented learning
- Certificate upon completion
- The qualification is for those who wish to become a competent electrician
- Those who wish to pursue a career in the electrotechnical/building services